Tuesday, March 4, 2008

167 emails

I'm getting close to finishing the Benz... I hope to be running on vegetable oil within a few days.

There aren't many converted e300d's out there, and when I started this project I knew I'd have to scratch around for help and advice. I got some great help on this thread on the infopop forum.

However, there are three guys I really need to thank: Craig Reese (Plantdrive.com) , Ed Beggs (Plantdrive.ca) and Ray Ackley (VoControl.com). You'll notice that I've had links going out to their sites, from the very beginning.

Here's why:

One hundred an sixty-seven emails, since I got the car on January 14th.

Because of the complexity of this conversion, there has been a HUGE amount of time spend figuring things out and mapping out a good, reliable conversion. Without the help of these 3 gentlemen, there is no way I could have gotten this far.

Hats off for their outstanding customer service.

No comments: