Thursday, January 17, 2008

Started shopping!

As soon as I had the car in the yard, I started mapping out what I needed for this conversion. Early on, I emailed Craig Reece (PlantDrive.com) and Ed Beggs (PlantDrive.ca), because I knew they had a couple of these conversions under their belts. I also knew, from past experience, that they are the go-to guys when it comes to timely, helpful advice. Over time, you learn to "go with what you know". For that reason, I decided to get all my components through PlantDrive.

Here's what I ordered: (Go to the Parts List page for detailed descriptions)
2 3-port fuel switching valves
16 plate FPHE
VegTherm Mega
VegMax filter
NADA controller

I am too excited. I love getting boxes of shiny new stuff in the mail.

I'll be in the garage this weekend, scoping things out. My goal is to map out my fuel and coolant line routing, and mock-up a fuel tank in cardboard

No comments: